quinta-feira, 19 de setembro de 2013

Quotes:

“We have too many high-sounding words, and too few actions that correspond with them.”
by: Abigail Adams
explanation: I choose this quote not because I think it is beautiful, but because it makes me want to prove it wrong, it pushes me to do things, to have better actions.And that is what my brand is about it is about doing, no talking, but doing.

atualmente, a tua mente, atua ou mente?
-unknown

currently does your mind act or lie?

I chose this again because it represents my logo, I am all about doing and not sitting and watching, and I am constantly in that doubt , that you talk but never act.



If I'd observed all the rules, I'd never have got anywhere.
Marylin Monroe,

And I picked that one because it talks about something really important to me which is thinking outside the box, be different, people may like normal but they cherish different.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário